Connecting digital and flexographic printing - Multicolor, ECG & Co. - English
Digital printing is being introduced for packaging. To combine the full potential of conventional and digital systems, professional color management is essential. In this workshop, we'll show you the differences between conventional systems and digital and how to connect them with latest color management technology for perfect results. A practical workshop to understand interfacing parts of both technologies, solve challenges and raise ideas for new business opportunities.
Date to be announced soon!
Day 1 – Color Management and Digital printing
Day 2 – Flexographic printing, profiling for proof and separation
- Color Management Overview: (Standardization, normalization, Automation, Characterization, profile creation and Conversion)
- Digital Packaging Printing (Inkjet Technologies, Print Heads, Characteristic’s, Parameters)
- RIP settings for digital presses – Tips & Tricks
- Fingerprinting on Digital Printing Press
- Measurement and Production Control
Day 3 – Multicolor, ECG - Conversion and Production
- Flexographic Printing (Quality Parameters: Platemaking, Mounting, Advanced Flexo Printing)
- Test form creation – Flexo
- Fingerprinting on Flexo Printing Press
- How to evaluate the quality of your measurement data and latest tools
- How to create valuable characterization data for custom profiling
- Press Profiling (Digital and Flexo)
- Proof and Separation Profile creation
- Extended color gamut printing / Multicolor
- Profile modification and optimization with GMG ProfileEditor – What is possible?
- Best Practice: Spot color handling within a ColorServer and GMG ColorProof
- Separation and automated file conversion
- Practical demo´s: Production prints (flexo and digital)
Zeiten:each day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
an der Hochschule der Medien Stuttgart
Preis:1485 € Regular charge per Person
The course fee includes Drinks, Snacks, Training materials and results of the practical sessions. Not included are travel cost and expenses, hotel accommodation and evening meals.
Mindestteilnehmerzahl:5Jetzt Buchen »